Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

18[M] Deathmewing + 6,000 Cals/day Raw Milk Raw Meat Raw Egg Diet - Day 2 Report  

Page 1 / 2
  RSS
jimbobape

I've been mewing for 10months now with decent results since I discovered lookism. I really didn't know what I was doing but I was 17 when I started so I mostly just expanded my palate (49mm to 57mm). To be honest with you forward growth isn't in my genetics which makes sense because I'm very Neanderthal and probably slightly Mongoloid and nobody on either side of my family is forward grown they're all robust flat faced.

Anyways the past couple months I discovered that if I yank on my maxilla hard enough with my thumbs the sutures way back give way so I was able to improve my angle a lot with that. But unfortunately, my cheekbones didn't really follow suit so only my under-nose support, lips and gonial angle improved really. 

Quick disclaimer My hand strength is immense, I have not met a person able to do this yet besides me.  

Another thing I discovered was that with my thumbs in mouth palate expansion method (it's exactly as it sounds), if I did a slow 60-120 second hold of lower intensity, I would legitimately feel my palate split down the middle. Very intense and painful feeling, feels like hot searing pain down the back - I can momentarily gain about 3mm or more when I do this. My face literally splits apart when I do this in the mirror ahaha it's crazy. If I had a removable palate expander I could honestly gain a centimeter of width in a week no exaggeration.

--------------------------------------------------------

I think it's safe to say that my palate and maxillary sutures are fairly loose and I was inspired by @neveragain 's ascension so of course I decided to put powermewing to the test myself. But honestly I'm not here to half [Rude Language will not be tolerated] anything and I want to see once and for all if mewing is cope I have decided to go as hard as possible.

I've been on a high calorie (3500-4000 cal) raw animal diet for the past 2 months but these past two days I decided to take it to the next level.

Diet:

2.5 L Raw (unpasteurized) Milk

100-150g Unsalted Butter

800g-1000g Raw Organic Ground Veal

12 Large Omega-3 Free Range eggs 

225g Raw Veal Liver

2 Packets of Immunocal Platinum (Glutathione Precursor, increases strength by 10-20% srs)

30-45mg Vitamin K2 MK-4

Overall its about 5,500-6,200 calories per day. I still have an 8-pack btw so I don't know where these calories go. And this is very expensive, costs me about $40 USD per day to run this diet.

For almost 8 hours today and about 5 hours last night I've been mewing as hard as physically possible. This is the most tiring and painful thing I've ever endured in one concentrated area but it seems my body is pumping out hormones to keep me going when I do this. I'm actually surprised as how well I've been holding up - The IGF-1 / Hormone boost is real tbh, I have to walk around, lean against the wall, grab something when I do this intensely enough because the energy builds in me.

My maxilla crackles almost like it's dissolving and gives a bit with every push of the tongue. When I do 10+ second holds I feel and hear cracking near the ears from what I believe is legit bone movement. I think I have pinched a nerve under my left eye because it's twitching and tingling in that area. I have caused about a 1-2mm diastema to open up between my front teeth.

I think I've brought my cheekbones forward by about 1mm or more already. Perhaps 1.5mm. My gonial angle has decreased noticeably as well. My forward growth is definitely increased overall but it's too early to draw conclusions.

I could post pictures and there would be a slight difference but I would rather do this for 1-2 months then post actual ascension ... I believe true facial ascension is very near for me I can physically feel my facial structure has improved a bit. The way my teeth come together is [Rude Language or Insults are not tolerated] and will need time to adjust simply because my maxilla has come forward.

----------------------------------------

I will be updating this thread as I progress. Good luck everyone

Posted : 19/10/2018 3:07 am
Topic Tags
Achilles1
Trusted Member

are you trolling?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2018 4:45 am
varbrah
Estimable Member
Posted by: Achilles1

are you trolling?

The future is now old man. First we had mewing, then hard mewing, powermewing and now finally DeathMewing™.

Do not fear progress.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2018 8:41 am
zz37
 zz37

are you trolling?

he is -_-

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2018 8:42 am
zosogg
Eminent Member

Nice! keep us updated. It sounds like you're really ripping those sutures right open with your immense hand strength. Any advice you can give me to build the kind of handstrength that would allow me to within seconds traumatically disarticulate bone sutures?

On another note, I think your diet is actually not intense enough. Have you heard of hormetic stressors? "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger". For that raw meat, youre gonna need to let it sit out on the counter for about a day and a half. This allows bacteria to grow on the surface. If you ingest this bacteria, it will be just enough to give your body the hormetic stressors it needs to start releasing more HGH, IGF, and testosterone to build your cells stronger, but not enough (hopefully!) to kill you! I would also include more raw chicken and raw pork. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2018 9:48 am
Achilles1
Trusted Member

Bro I thought you were joking, but... I took one bite of a 4 month old raw chicken breast and I INSTANTLY grew a 4-foot wide diastema. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2018 11:04 am
Slinky
Trusted Member

lookism member?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2018 11:19 am
varbrah
Estimable Member

Despite the unfortunate deathmewing routine some of the dietary stuff is actually legit and nutritious. I drink a fuckton of raw milk, eat raw liver and beef tartare, lots of pasture raised eggs too - recommend, lot’s of rare vitamins and minerals that get destroyed by pasteurization and regular cooking, especially in liver.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2018 12:02 pm
zosogg
Eminent Member

@varbrah

Indeed, assuming you're getting food from grass fed cows. I like my steaks extremely rare, basically seared on the outside but raw on the inside. The muscle meat on cows are so thick that bacteria has a hard time penetrating the surface. With that said, raw liver is probably not the best idea, as it's a tissue. It really depends where you get it from and how it was handled, which you can't be certain of in this day and age. Also, raw chicken and pork is never a good idea. Good rule of thumb, try to avoid predator animal meat. Stick with vegetarian animals. 

You can probably eat steaks completely raw its just you do run a slight risk of bacteria issues. Humans used to eat raw meat, but that's because they killed the animal immediately there and bacteria had little chance to grow on the meat. Now a days raw meat can sit in a truck for days potentially before getting to your supermarket. 

I wish I could get raw milk easily but in Texas for some reason they have laws against selling them in supermarkets so you have to get them directly from farms. Super gay

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2018 1:00 pm
Ayla31 and Achilles1 liked
varbrah
Estimable Member
Posted by: zosogg

@varbrah

Indeed, assuming you're getting food from grass fed cows. I like my steaks extremely rare, basically seared on the outside but raw on the inside. The muscle meat on cows are so thick that bacteria has a hard time penetrating the surface. With that said, raw liver is probably not the best idea, as it's a tissue. It really depends where you get it from and how it was handled, which you can't be certain of in this day and age. Also, raw chicken and pork is never a good idea. Good rule of thumb, try to avoid predator animal meat. Stick with vegetarian animals. 

You can probably eat steaks completely raw its just you do run a slight risk of bacteria issues. Humans used to eat raw meat, but that's because they killed the animal immediately there and bacteria had little chance to grow on the meat. Now a days raw meat can sit in a truck for days potentially before getting to your supermarket. 

I wish I could get raw milk easily but in Texas for some reason they have laws against selling them in supermarkets so you have to get them directly from farms. Super gay

All the stuff I get from my farmer buddy just 30 mins outside of my city 🙂 all pasture-raised, all fresh, liver too. I freeze it for two weeks to get rid of any pathogens, just in case, but I probably dont need to do even that. No problems with it for over two years.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2018 1:27 pm
zosogg
Eminent Member
Posted by: npcBrah

@varbrah

All the stuff I get from my farmer buddy just 30 mins outside of my city 🙂 all pasture-raised, all fresh, liver too. I freeze it for two weeks to get rid of any pathogens, just in case, but I probably dont need to do even that. No problems with it for over two years.

damn thats a pretty good deal. Do you drive out to get it and is the price pretty reasonable?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2018 1:53 pm
varbrah
Estimable Member

@zosogg yeah 30 min drive. Price is reasonable still, but you are paying a premium for quality. Weekly pickup is 3 dozen eggs and 4L of raw milk which run me like $35-40 iirc. Liver I dont remember how much I paid for since I’ve had a [Rude Language or Insults are not tolerated] ton chilling in my freezer for months.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2018 2:10 pm
Yegor_L
Eminent Member

This man is living in 3018

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2018 2:15 pm
jimbobape
Posted by: zz37

are you trolling?

he is -_-

I'm not 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2018 3:03 pm
jimbobape

Nice! keep us updated. It sounds like you're really ripping those sutures right open with your immense hand strength. Any advice you can give me to build the kind of handstrength that would allow me to within seconds traumatically disarticulate bone sutures?

On another note, I think your diet is actually not intense enough. Have you heard of hormetic stressors? "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger". For that raw meat, youre gonna need to let it sit out on the counter for about a day and a half. This allows bacteria to grow on the surface. If you ingest this bacteria, it will be just enough to give your body the hormetic stressors it needs to start releasing more HGH, IGF, and testosterone to build your cells stronger, but not enough (hopefully!) to kill you! I would also include more raw chicken and raw pork. 

Why do you guys have to take everything I say and blow it out of proportion? It's not quite that extreme but I can actually loosen my maxillary sutures with my thumbs and move it forwards about 0.5-1mm at a time. Huge diminishing returns on this keep in mind.

I'm fermenting raw veal liver in my fridge right now, it's been about 22 days so far. I don't eat pork because it's toxic and wouldn't eat raw chicken unless from a pastured farm.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2018 3:06 pm
jimbobape

Bro I thought you were joking, but... I took one bite of a 4 month old raw chicken breast and I INSTANTLY grew a 4-foot wide diastema. 

Is causing a diastema normally difficult to do for most people? I've caused this diastema to open multiple times before - one time it almost got to 2mm after a 9 hour flight.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2018 3:07 pm
jimbobape

@varbrah

You're freezing all the enzymes and good bacteria. I've been eating fully raw meat for the past 2 months and raw milk and eggs for the past 3 months.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2018 3:08 pm
Apollo
Reputable Member

I discussed my initial rational for taking pasture-raised frozen raw beef liver in this nutrition thread:

https://the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/nutrition/#post-4404

I continue to update sporadically in the thread about my routine, including details of the preparation process. I swallow about 16 pill-sized pieces daily, split between my two meals (aiming for about 30g with a little over 5,000IU of Vitamin A, following WAPF dosing guidelines). @varbrah how do you consume it and in what quantity?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2018 3:14 pm
varbrah
Estimable Member
Posted by: Apollo

I discussed my initial rational for taking pasture-raised frozen raw beef liver in this nutrition thread:

https://the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/nutrition/#post-4404

I continue to update sporadically in the thread about my routine, including details of the preparation process. I swallow about 16 pill-sized pieces daily, split between my two meals (aiming for about 30g with a little over 5,000IU of Vitamin A, following WAPF dosing guidelines). @varbrah how do you consume it and in what quantity?

Same way as you actually, cut into little pill sized chunks - Got the idea from a WAPF article iirc. I pop them in my mouth and then chug down with water. I go for 50g per day, sometimes more if I skip days but I aim to go finish a lb weekly or biweekly.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2018 3:53 pm
Apollo liked
varbrah
Estimable Member
Posted by: jimbobape

Is causing a diastema normally difficult to do for most people? I've caused this diastema to open multiple times before - one time it almost got to 2mm after a 9 hour flight.  

Pics please.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2018 3:55 pm
Greensmoothies
Estimable Member

Why do you guys have to take everything I say and blow it out of proportion? It's not quite that extreme but I can actually loosen my maxillary sutures with my thumbs and move it forwards about 0.5-1mm at a time. Huge diminishing returns on this keep in mind.

I'm fermenting raw veal liver in my fridge right now, it's been about 22 days so far. I don't eat pork because it's toxic and wouldn't eat raw chicken unless from a pastured farm.

Would  you please describe how you place your thumbs to move the maxilla forwards? I remember someone wrote that they did this in the thumb face pulling thread, but I didn't understand their ddescription.

Anyway, I had similar experiences with the thumb pulling. Except I didn't attempt pulling my skull apart 3mm. Not sure how your bite went wrong, do you happen to know? Maybe you need to hold your mandible forward more now

My opinion is that strength doesn't really matter much with thumb pulling, rather your palate needs to be flat enough to place your thumbs and you also need to have enough awareness for the sounds and feelings of the midline suture separating. Although others can separate as well. After separating it for about a week consistently it started to become quite pliable and not much force was needed to separate it

Btw diastema is normal and I've had one worsen and get better ever since 3 weeks in to Mewing and they can appear as quickly as you describe.

Remember this pain... and let it activate you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2018 5:19 pm
zosogg
Eminent Member

I would just like to say btw, as facetious of an [Rude Language or Insults are not tolerated] I've been on this post, that I'm so glad you brought "deathmewing" into existence. That's the greatest [Rude Language or Insults are not tolerated] I've heard all week. Thank you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2018 11:54 pm
varbrah liked
Halti.H
Posted by: Yegor_L

This man is living in 3018

How have things been going for you man ? I remember that you got great results from mewing, have you still been getting results? Would you consider sharing pics?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/10/2018 4:03 am
auxiliary7
Eminent Member

@varbrah

You're freezing all the enzymes and good bacteria. I've been eating fully raw meat for the past 2 months and raw milk and eggs for the past 3 months.  

Ban this dude already? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/10/2018 9:16 am
Bogdar
Eminent Member

Haha your diet is the same as mine but with 3000kcal more. I do raw grass fed milk / free range eggs / 1 pound of red meat / unsalted raw grass-fed butter / liver everyday / K2 MK4. No cereals etc.

Good luck in your journey man.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/10/2018 8:52 am
Mewer000

OP may be trolling or may not be but look into "Sv3rgie", on Youtube he advocates a raw meat based diet, although controversial he makes good points about it being "natural", due to our ancient ancestors using fire as a tribal gathering tool rather than a means to cook. He makes the point that we wouldn't have had time to boil/cook all these "vegan", based foods and would've just consumed animals raw like every other carnivore in existence. The raw carnivore diet is an interesting hypothesis and should definitely not be totally dismissed until we have some solid research on it. Ontop of that there are at least 15 different vitamins you cannot gain from a vegan diet which basically disproves the vegan diet as being "natural".

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/10/2018 6:18 pm
vis
 vis

interested in this. i tried power mewing hard af and felt what youve felt. but read else where that this is bad... maybe isnt but i got cautious.

but what are your tips for that hand strength though lol 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/10/2018 11:07 pm
jimbobape
Posted by: vis

interested in this. i tried power mewing hard af and felt what youve felt. but read else where that this is bad... maybe isnt but i got cautious.

but what are your tips for that hand strength though lol 

My hands are massive and I've only met two people with a grip strength as strong or similar to mine. Honestly just thumb-pull you'll slowly nucleus overload your thumbs and they'll be stronger each time. Raw animal diet has helped me in every aspect of life at this point including making me stronger and increasing recovery by like 50% and I'm never going back.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/11/2018 9:35 pm
jimbobape
Posted by: Mewer000

OP may be trolling or may not be but look into "Sv3rgie", on Youtube he advocates a raw meat based diet, although controversial he makes good points about it being "natural", due to our ancient ancestors using fire as a tribal gathering tool rather than a means to cook. He makes the point that we wouldn't have had time to boil/cook all these "vegan", based foods and would've just consumed animals raw like every other carnivore in existence. The raw carnivore diet is an interesting hypothesis and should definitely not be totally dismissed until we have some solid research on it. Ontop of that there are at least 15 different vitamins you cannot gain from a vegan diet which basically disproves the vegan diet as being "natural".

Sv3rige introduced me to this diet. I tried it and instantly felt incredible. Went deeper down the rabbit hole and watched all of the videos from Aajonus Vonderplanitz as well 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/11/2018 9:36 pm
Colette
Eminent Member

Hahah! Will u marry me pls?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/11/2018 8:16 am
Bogdar
Eminent Member

Ever heard of HIGH MEAT ? Inuit food cutlure that has been brought to us by Vonderplanitz. Hormesis doesn't seem to be the cause here, it is more like bacterias of spoiled high quality meat are directly benefiting us.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/11/2018 9:10 pm
AguirreTWoR

where do you exerr the pressure though? What part of the palate do you press?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/11/2018 8:30 am
jimbobape
Posted by: AguirreTWoR

where do you exerr the pressure though? What part of the palate do you press?

As far back as possible 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/11/2018 10:07 am
Allixa
Estimable Member

@jimbobape

Your thoughts on diet, facepulling, and hard mewing are very interesting. Definitely keep us updated as to how things go. I've always thought that a diet high in calories and full of nutrients would allow for quicker progress and increased bone malleability.

Someone did a thread already with ideas similar to yours, you can check it out if you haven't yet:

https://the-great-work.org/community/case-discussions/facepulling-hard-mewing-results/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/12/2018 5:06 pm
Limbo6

What happend to you? @jimbobape

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/05/2019 9:51 am
Roflcopters
Trusted Member

Probably trying to find a piece of maxilla he lost after a gym thumb pulling session while chugging on a biologic fermented raw cowhide and manta ray liver smoothie.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/05/2019 9:06 pm
jimbobape

Update, my progress has been nothing short of incredible. I will look for a before photo but basically, my face used to be flat. My maxilla is beginning to resemble a male model I'm getting IOIs everywhere. You cannot see the cheekbone because I blacked it out but it is quite prominent and I am getting hollowing under certain lighting. I have been sleeping with no pillow as well to get the back of my head completely flat (it is now) which has greatly accelerated my progress.

My removable palate expander + face puller arrives soon so things are about to get next level. You can clearly see in the photo that I would look much better with more forward growth & more upswung maxilla despite the already great progress 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/05/2019 10:15 pm
hiamspoderman

Update, my progress has been nothing short of incredible. I will look for a before photo but basically, my face used to be flat. My maxilla is beginning to resemble a male model I'm getting IOIs everywhere. You cannot see the cheekbone because I blacked it out but it is quite prominent and I am getting hollowing under certain lighting. I have been sleeping with no pillow as well to get the back of my head completely flat (it is now) which has greatly accelerated my progress.

My removable palate expander + face puller arrives soon so things are about to get next level. You can clearly see in the photo that I would look much better with more forward growth & more upswung maxilla despite the already great progress 

Pic isn;t loading for me

Edit: wait nvm it is now. Doesn't ramus length seem a bit short though?
ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/05/2019 7:02 am
Limbo6

Damn, nice progress if you used to be flaf faced. Good luck with it hope you reach your goals. And i have a question: do you think '' deathmewing'' and thumb facepulling would be sufficient enough? Im not really into retainers and i am flat faced atm, also this thread really inspired me bra thanks

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/05/2019 8:21 am
Pame
 Pame
Trusted Member

Could you walk us through your daily routine? Do you chew gum, and do you actively work on your body posture? Do you chink tuck throughout the day?

Also, how big of a role do you think your diet had in this? Do you think a high calorie diet is necessary for good results?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/05/2019 2:27 pm
jimbobape
Posted by: hiamspoderman

Pic isn;t loading for me

Edit: wait nvm it is now. Doesn't ramus length seem a bit short though?

Absolutely but that is due to improve as I continue swinging up my maxilla & also when I begin chewing soon.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/05/2019 8:05 pm
jimbobape
Posted by: Limbo6

Damn, nice progress if you used to be flaf faced. Good luck with it hope you reach your goals. And i have a question: do you think '' deathmewing'' and thumb facepulling would be sufficient enough? Im not really into retainers and i am flat faced atm, also this thread really inspired me bra thanks

Yes but if I had my time back I would have gotten a palate expander + face puller from day one just seeing the results of my friend who's the same age as me and using it 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/05/2019 8:07 pm
jimbobape

I sleep without a pillow and recently have been forcing myself to hold the back of my head flat like a ruler. This forces me into perfect tongue posture. So yes I am chin tucking throughout the day but the focus is more on neck posture than simply having a tucked chin. I do not chew gum but will start soon.

This raw animal diet (known as the primal diet) is the most beneficial change I've ever made in my entire life. It has accelerated my progress in everything, it has anti-aged me, my sports performance has increased hugely and I feel high all the time... 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/05/2019 8:13 pm
myofunction

Excellent work. I am impressed by the determination, and from what you described, amazing progress. I have a few questions;

• How were you mewing at 17? Did this 8mm of palatal expansion result from face-pulling the entire time, and was this really inter-molar width between the pre-molars?
  • How exactly do you do this face-pulling method? Are the thumbs put together in opposition and pressed against the palate? Do you notice sutural relapse after a short while, or are the results more long-lived?
  • What kind of appliance did you buy, and where did you buy it from? Will this appliance be self-installed?

Also of course, seeing "before" pictures would be greatly appreciated. Me being 19, this is pretty inspiring evidence for me. Keep it up my friend.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/05/2019 12:11 am
facethemewsic

This is really encouraging stuff man. I'm also curious what appliance you're using.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2019 1:42 pm
Limbo6

@jimbobape what kind of pallatal expander? Do you mean Platos method? Or the classic pallatal expander that widens? Please respond

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/05/2019 5:07 am
jimbobape
Posted by: myofunction

Excellent work. I am impressed by the determination, and from what you described, amazing progress. I have a few questions;

• How were you mewing at 17? Did this 8mm of palatal expansion result from face-pulling the entire time, and was this really inter-molar width between the pre-molars?
  • How exactly do you do this face-pulling method? Are the thumbs put together in opposition and pressed against the palate? Do you notice sutural relapse after a short while, or are the results more long-lived?
  • What kind of appliance did you buy, and where did you buy it from? Will this appliance be self-installed?

Also of course, seeing "before" pictures would be greatly appreciated. Me being 19, this is pretty inspiring evidence for me. Keep it up my friend.

1. Not properly at all. Took me almost a full year to get it right. The palatal expansion resulted from the thumbs pushing outwards that I was doing at the back of my palate.

2. That's exactly how I do it. The relapse is definitely instant which is why I'm just getting a palate expander. If I don't sleep on my back with no pillow I can lose all of my progress overnight.

3. I just ordered an active plate retainer from bracesshop and will be ordering a facepuller from forwardontics as well soon. I am installing these devices by myself.

PM me your snapchat and I'll share a before and after picture with the after picture being live. 

Quantcast
ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/05/2019 4:32 am
jimbobape
Posted by: Limbo6

@jimbobape what kind of pallatal expander? Do you mean Platos method? Or the classic pallatal expander that widens? Please respond

An active plate retainer with hooks to use forwardontic's face puller called the "Bow"

Quantcast

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/05/2019 4:33 am
Pame
 Pame
Trusted Member

1. Not properly at all. Took me almost a full year to get it right. The palatal expansion resulted from the thumbs pushing outwards that I was doing at the back of my palate.

Quantcast

Could you do a rundown of what you did wrong initially when mewing, and how you were able to correct this? Any tips you can share to help people mew correctly?

Quantcast

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/05/2019 7:40 am
myofunction

Ah yes, I was looking at the Forwardontics Bow some time ago. Probably the very best protraction device on the market (unless somebody else can recommend any chin-cup-less protracting headgear/masks?), but I don't think they ship to my country. Are you in America, or have you managed to get the Bow outside the US?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/06/2019 8:49 am
jimbobape
Posted by: Pame

Quantcast

Could you do a rundown of what you did wrong initially when mewing, and how you were able to correct this? Any tips you can share to help people mew correctly?

Quantcast

My tongue was tied so I could not (and also did not know to) push up against the furthest back part of my maxilla 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2019 3:27 am
jimbobape

Ah yes, I was looking at the Forwardontics Bow some time ago. Probably the very best protraction device on the market (unless somebody else can recommend any chin-cup-less protracting headgear/masks?), but I don't think they ship to my country. Are you in America, or have you managed to get the Bow outside the US?

My friend in Canada was able to get one.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2019 3:27 am
Pame
 Pame
Trusted Member

@jimboape Did you get a TT release? If so how did it help?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2019 9:26 am
Greensmoothies
Estimable Member

@jimboape Did you happen to measure your mew indicator line before and now? Looks like its now somewhere between 38-41 now if I had to take a guess.

And the expansion of 8mm was done only with thumb pulling...?

eta: I think I recall you mentioned messing up your bite, I did this with thumb pulling too, but I recently fixed it! This is what I did, I stopped chewing gum and then I followed this guide. What happened to my bite is my overjet closed so much that my bottom teeth would touch my top teeth if I wasn't careful when chewing. Well that is not happening anymore. I think maybe the method allowed the teeth to adjust a little and no chewing maybe helped with allowing the teeth to adjust?

Remember this pain... and let it activate you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2019 3:17 pm
jimbobape
Posted by: Pame

@jimboape Did you get a TT release? If so how did it help?

I rambo'd it in my washroom with a pair of scissors. The separation relapsed a bit but I still retained the ability to more-easily put pressure on the upper back of my palate so it was well worth it in the end.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/06/2019 3:55 am
jimbobape
Posted by: Greensmoothies

@jimboape Did you happen to measure your mew indicator line before and now? Looks like its now somewhere between 38-41 now if I had to take a guess.

And the expansion of 8mm was done only with thumb pulling...?

eta: I think I recall you mentioned messing up your bite, I did this with thumb pulling too, but I recently fixed it! This is what I did, I stopped chewing gum and then I followed this guide. What happened to my bite is my overjet closed so much that my bottom teeth would touch my top teeth if I wasn't careful when chewing. Well that is not happening anymore. I think maybe the method allowed the teeth to adjust a little and no chewing maybe helped with allowing the teeth to adjust?

No I haven't and I don't really care to. But without measuring I know the increase has been significant. 

The expansion was done with thumb pulling and mewing. But I am getting a palate expander soon to really lock in these gains 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/06/2019 3:58 am
thehope33

can you give me a rundown of the exact placement of your tongue. Plus collection of saliva Im struggling immensely with these specifics. Also you said you yank on maxilla. Does that mean sideways or forward and what do you hook your thumbs on? Can you go through your exact face pull routine ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2019 3:32 am
thehope33

I've been mewing for 10months now with decent results since I discovered lookism. I really didn't know what I was doing but I was 17 when I started so I mostly just expanded my palate (49mm to 57mm). To be honest with you forward growth isn't in my genetics which makes sense because I'm very Neanderthal and probably slightly Mongoloid and nobody on either side of my family is forward grown they're all robust flat faced.

Anyways the past couple months I discovered that if I yank on my maxilla hard enough with my thumbs the sutures way back give way so I was able to improve my angle a lot with that. But unfortunately, my cheekbones didn't really follow suit so only my under-nose support, lips and gonial angle improved really. 

Quick disclaimer My hand strength is immense, I have not met a person able to do this yet besides me.  

Another thing I discovered was that with my thumbs in mouth palate expansion method (it's exactly as it sounds), if I did a slow 60-120 second hold of lower intensity, I would legitimately feel my palate split down the middle. Very intense and painful feeling, feels like hot searing pain down the back - I can momentarily gain about 3mm or more when I do this. My face literally splits apart when I do this in the mirror ahaha it's crazy. If I had a removable palate expander I could honestly gain a centimeter of width in a week no exaggeration.

--------------------------------------------------------

I think it's safe to say that my palate and maxillary sutures are fairly loose and I was inspired by @neveragain 's ascension so of course I decided to put powermewing to the test myself. But honestly I'm not here to half [Rude Language will not be tolerated] anything and I want to see once and for all if mewing is cope I have decided to go as hard as possible.

I've been on a high calorie (3500-4000 cal) raw animal diet for the past 2 months but these past two days I decided to take it to the next level.

Diet:

2.5 L Raw (unpasteurized) Milk

100-150g Unsalted Butter

800g-1000g Raw Organic Ground Veal

12 Large Omega-3 Free Range eggs 

225g Raw Veal Liver

2 Packets of Immunocal Platinum (Glutathione Precursor, increases strength by 10-20% srs)

30-45mg Vitamin K2 MK-4

Overall its about 5,500-6,200 calories per day. I still have an 8-pack btw so I don't know where these calories go. And this is very expensive, costs me about $40 USD per day to run this diet.

For almost 8 hours today and about 5 hours last night I've been mewing as hard as physically possible. This is the most tiring and painful thing I've ever endured in one concentrated area but it seems my body is pumping out hormones to keep me going when I do this. I'm actually surprised as how well I've been holding up - The IGF-1 / Hormone boost is real tbh, I have to walk around, lean against the wall, grab something when I do this intensely enough because the energy builds in me.

My maxilla crackles almost like it's dissolving and gives a bit with every push of the tongue. When I do 10+ second holds I feel and hear cracking near the ears from what I believe is legit bone movement. I think I have pinched a nerve under my left eye because it's twitching and tingling in that area. I have caused about a 1-2mm diastema to open up between my front teeth.

I think I've brought my cheekbones forward by about 1mm or more already. Perhaps 1.5mm. My gonial angle has decreased noticeably as well. My forward growth is definitely increased overall but it's too early to draw conclusions.

I could post pictures and there would be a slight difference but I would rather do this for 1-2 months then post actual ascension ... I believe true facial ascension is very near for me I can physically feel my facial structure has improved a bit. The way my teeth come together is [Rude Language or Insults are not tolerated] and will need time to adjust simply because my maxilla has come forward.

----------------------------------------

I will be updating this thread as I progress. Good luck everyone

What was your raw animal diet before the change? Like the layout to reach the 4000 calories.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2019 5:49 pm
HyperMewer

What happened with OP?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/11/2019 4:18 pm
Limbo6

He transformed into chad and ascended beyond our normie level of dimension comprehension 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/11/2019 6:45 am
OkBrah liked
Page 1 / 2