Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

18 year old problems..

Ascodel

so.. I have a small mouth.. I can t even talk peoperly.. Small jow.. I have a small bone structure everywhere.. Girls have bigger wrists.. I  do boxing and sports from a young age but no changes.. 

The left side is ugly.. The right a little better.. I have a small head 20 cm length when i measured like my 5'4 mom... I m really sad

So.. 

Topic starter Posted : 09/04/2021 11:05 am
serbian

Bro, you are certainly far from being ugly. You still above the average for sure.

>Girls have bigger wrists

Have you ever measured their circumference? Have you mouth breathed during your childhood? Also attach a picture if possible.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/04/2021 7:00 pm
ThaGangsta
Eminent Member

Cranium and wrist grow thicker with age.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/04/2021 7:43 pm
mr.mewing
Estimable Member

you look pretty good my dude! don't call yourself ugly this can be very bad for your confidence. 

I tend to say this also for  myself but came to the conclusion that I look pretty decent/average 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/04/2021 4:30 pm
mr.mewing
Estimable Member

@mafiagang also if the muscles in your face are inactive or underdeveloped? (cranium)

because most mandibles are not at full size because of the maxilla being underdeveloped.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/04/2021 5:08 pm